Friday, February 23, 2018

C++ Game Hacking – How to make a Triggerbot Autoshoot for

I have been requested to do these in C++ as well during a whole year now. Besides that I am sure it will help my channel if I do it in C++. In this Tutorial I am going to show you How to make a Triggerbot for CS:GO Hack, specifically for counter strike global offensive in just a few simple and easy steps. I expect you to know the language or at least a related language and have basic knowledge of reverse engineering. If you do not have this, please do not consider getting into game hacking

C++ Game Hacking - How to make a Triggerbot Autoshoot for
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!

0
Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Download and use C++ Game Hacking - How to make a Triggerbot Autoshoot for on your own responsibility.

Open this = C++ Game Hacking – How to make a Triggerbot Autoshoot for

No comments:

Post a Comment