Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Taonga CHEATS v2.6

To download enter the link shown in the video 1.Log in on your Facebook account and launch the game 2.Run the “Taonga CHEATS” and press “Login” button to connect to game account. 3.Enter amount of resources and select other options to be added to your account and press “ADD” button 4.Enjoy the game !!!

Taonga CHEATS v2.6
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Download and use Taonga CHEATS v2.6 on your own responsibility.

Open this = Taonga CHEATS v2.6

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. could you pls send me the file? I can't download it!! My mail is azores1969@gmail.com THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
    2. ye same at cheesy987654@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. pls send me too. tks kiengnho@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. could you pls send me the file? I can't download it!! My mail is liridona.behrami@gmail.com THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  2. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, do you have the file? I can't download it, and nobody can help me... If you do my mail is azores1969@gmal.com I hope you can lend me a hand!

      Delete
  3. Buenos días, no se puede bajar el archivo, cuando hago click en el link la pagina que se abre no muestra ningun archivo para bajar. Te puedo pedir por favor que me lo envíes a mi mail? Si me respondes te lo paso, gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, alguien podría responder mi mensaje anterior??? Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yo tampoco lo puedo descargar. Ya lo tienes?

      Delete
  5. i can't download. this is fake

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete