Saturday, June 24, 2017

Facebook Hack -Find your friends Facebook password

This is a simple facebook hack teach you how you can find your friends Facebook id and password without telling your friend. Link for the website Previous video Thankyou Like share subscribe follow us on:- Facebook : /yashar.khan.5 Instagram : yashar.khan11 Google+ : yashar.khan11@gmail.com Snapchat : yasharkhan WhatsApp : +1 209 440 4624

Facebook Hack -Find your friends Facebook password
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Download and use Facebook Hack -Find your friends Facebook password on your own responsibility.

Open this = Facebook Hack -Find your friends Facebook password

1 comment:

  1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete